Monday, September 22, 2008

Yo!~

Hello there! I'm having a pretty good mood right now, a bit sleepy though. That's why I decided to be here with my dead blog. Since I don't wanna do any other things that's stressful. haha

You know? I love dogs! Although I don't have any dogs, the thoughts of them existing in this world really makes me happy! Well, I believe someday I will meet my destined one(Dog)! No harm waiting!

Today my feelings for them are a little bit special. (Twisted) I guess I'll list them down.~ haha
o.O - My imaginary doggy
Gf - Me of course

-Dogs are always there for you're down!-

o.O : My dear friend! Where can I be in the first place when you locked me up at home. And your bedroom has the most comfortable bed to sleep on! Dream on. =)
Gf : In the future, I'll take notice. Are you really coming into my room for me or my bed. =.=

-Dogs are always your fatihful friend! -

o.O : How many friends do I have in the first place? Huh what are friends? Oh nevermind, since you feed me, I like you!
Gf : You're my best baby!

-Dogs listen to your heart and everything you say-

o.O : Oh please, I'm tired, please let me go. I shouldn't have been a busybody, I'm just curious of your funny look. (For humans, they're worried/sad looks) That's all.
Gf : Aww~ Thanks baby, I love you! Thanks for caring.~

-Dogs are always happy to see you-

o.O : You're my amusement after my whole day nap! Definitely I'm happy to see you!
Gf : Hi, I'm back! Miss me?

- Dogs are the guardians of the house.-

o.O : Gf! The bell's ringing again! It's annoying! And that shadow outside is creepy!~

If I translate back,

o.O : WOOf! Woo ooof woooof wooof! Wof woooooof! Wof woof woooof woooof wo woooof!~
Gf : Good girl. Let me open the door.

(Great I'm being lame! But who cares. wahahaha)

Haha, I just wonder what they might be really thinking of us? They're super cute~! >.< I bet dogs are the only ones that I can love wholeheartedly. Humans are too complicated usually. My my. And so that's how I wasted my 'today' !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home